- How can I join STARA Micro-Credit Limited?
By visiting our offices at SCRAJ Building along Gitanga road or by calling our customer care lines on 0704807886.
One must form a group of ten members or join an existing group.
- Who are our target customer?
Any female individual in a group and is running a business
- What does STARA mean?
Stara is a Swahili word meaning “guarded” or “kept safe”
- What does LQA mean?
LQA means a Loan Guarantee Amount.
- How long does it take for a group member to be funded?
In 3 months after registration and having a LQA of kshs. 2000
- What is the maximum loan amount one can get?
- What are the requirements/ conditions for getting the STARA loan?
- You must be a member of a group
- You must have a business running
- You must have a LQA of at least 1/1o of the requested amount
- You must demonstrate an ability to repay the loan
- What type of loans do you give?
- Business loans
- Education loans
- Asset Financing loans